Glass Sliding Doors
Adding Glaslide™ sliding glass doors to your Bask Louvre Roof is an ideal way to gain more weather protection, whilst creating an idyllic and stunning looking outdoor room.
Designed with NZ's unique weather conditions in mind, Glaslide sliding doors are suitable for a wide range of locations and are designed for a wide range of wind pressures (wind zones) throughout our windy Island nation.
Glaslide's frameless doors effortlessly slide on a low bottom track and lock into place as the glass panels slide past each other. Designed for easy release, the latching system is foot operated and tucks away automatically when it is no longer needed.
Glaslide doors are a sophisticated addition to the Bask louvre opening roof range, offering additional protection from the wind or rain showers, whilst keeping your view clear and uninterrupted.
- Protection from prevailing winds
- Designed & manufactured in NZ for the Kiwi outdoor lifestyle
- Built to last, with quality wheels, tracks & glass
- Doors overlap 55mm for additional weather protection between glass panels
- Double or Triple track configurations allow for up to 6 Glaslide doors on one side
- Strong magnetic latch system for locking doors in place
- Sliding tracks are attached to the louvre roof legs, for additional support and strength
Powder coated in NZ in a choice of modern colours, Glaslide doors are designed to extend your use of the Bask opening louvre roof to year-round.