Add an Opening Louvre Roof To Your Pergola
Integrating a Bask louvre roof into your outdoor shelter adds a level of flexibility for outdoor living which a fixed pergola doesn't offer. Users can choose to open or close the Bask louvre roof as they like, to get reliable protection from rain showers, burning sun, annoying wind, or let in light on dull days and more air on hot days.
An integrated Bask louvre roof is supported by a permanent roofing structure rather than legs or wall fixings, so is designed with internal guttering incorporated within the main beam frames. With careful planning it can be incorporated into a solid structure/frame to offer flexibility for users to open or close the louvre roof as required.
- Powder coated in a wide range of colours to match surrounding decor
- Custom made louvre roofs allow for incorporating into virtually any outdoor design
- LED lighting options readily available
- Automated louvre roof operation, can be programmed to include heating, lighting, speakers etc
- End pivoting louvre technology means louvre blades sit snugly against beams, for an attractive flat finished look
- Optional Rain and/sun sensors available
Clever choice of the finished powder coat colour to work with the surrounding building materials helps to incorporate the louvre roof into the overlook finished look.